Tuesday 24 April 2012

Flower Power

I came across this design done by Dollface22772 on YouTube and thought it was the perfect design to hopefully get me in the Spring spirit!!!

It is a time consuming one but I really love it because I get to use colours that I don't normally use.

It actually reminds me of some of my sisters stuff from when I was growing up, everything they owned had some sort of "flower power" seventies design on it and since I was the baby of the family I of course inherited all their hippie stuff .. LOL


Anyways here is the design. Use a good bright base colour and then pick some bright colours for the flowers. I followed Dollfaces advice and used white first for the flower petals as it truly helps make the colours pop.




Hope you like this one....let me know and post any requests or your own pics of designs you have tried from here.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment: