Saturday 21 April 2012

Flowers

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post, life just has a way of throwing us some curve balls every now and then and this week has been no exception! But I am back and working on some designs that I plan on sharing with you in the next few days. In the meantime here is one that I did a while ago that I hope you like




I recently was in the states for a little day trip and picked up a few polishes, when I say a few I really mean 12!(LOL)

Part of my haul was a wet n wild "I need a refresh-mint" and I have to say I AM IN LOVE!! 

So I decided my debut of this colour would be with some simple flowers and it was such an easy and fun design to do.

I also have built myself a lightbox in order to take better pictures for you and I want to thank my hubby for all his help in building it....what would I do without him!!! I love you babe!

Anyways back to the design....for the flowers I used Kleancolor in Black and Sally Hansen Insta dry in White, on my ring finger I added just a touch of bling for fun!.


...Enjoy and let me know what you think

1 comment: